Why exhibit at the Salon Des Solidarités?
5 good reasons for a COMPANY to exhibit!
- Showcase your products or services to a targeted audience,
- Enhance your network and discover new partners,
- Meet current and prospective clients and learn about their expectations,
- Exchange ideas with other members of the humanitarian community and find solutions to improve the delivery of aid,
- Propose innovative solutions and participate in the «Jardin des Innovations».
5 good reasons for a NGO to exhibit!
- Present your plans and exchange with visitors,
- Expand your network ofdonors,
- Discover the latest technological innovations to improve the aid your NGO's actions,
- Meet with other international collaboration groupss,
- Enrich your staff and find motivated donors
COMPANIES and NGOs, the Salon Des Solidarités offers a customised solution for you:
- An internationally recognised central location, Paris-Porte de Versailles (Hall 2.2 at the main entrance) which draws yearly over 6 million international visitors annually,
- Choices of stand size, from 9 to 36m2, and special prices for non-profits,
- Free tickets to offer to your main partners,
- Significant visibility in our communications,
- Free access to the Recruitment and Press corners.
Exhibitors, what's new in the 2012 Fair
- One morning specialy designed for professionals which will include conferences led by speakers who specialize in collaboration.
- A breakfast « Contact’Thé » designed for exhibitors to encourage them to meet, share ideas and generate partnerships.